Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reading Twisted Perfection part 3

So I didn't get much reading done today. It was pretty stressful with the fact that we had to send my grans to the hospital. We all knew she wasn't going to die, because the woman is just too damn stubborn. Anyways, after everything settled down, I was able to read a little bit. I'm not sure if anything I read registered though. I have a feeling I'll be buying this book later on just so I can reread it. Anyways, from what did register, Woods was engaged but he broke if off because little Woodsie is in love. Only he doesn't know it yet. He just thinks that he has Della for a short amount of time and the thought of loosing her just gave him the nerve to put his foot down. Yay Woods! Also the guy who's house Della is stay at is in the picture now. Kind of made Woods get his butt in gear. Such a shame. Anyways, the guy's name is Tripp and he even was willing to share how he felt towards Della, well kind of. He more like implied he wanted more then she was giving him, but he didn't flat out say it. But Tripp also is now helping Woods win Della over. Such a good friend he is. He did this by having Woods stay the night so he could be there when Della had her night terrors. Tripp is thinking that if Della saw that Woods was willing to stick around to get know her, maybe just maybe she'll be willing to talk about her past. I hope it works out, because I'm dying to know what happened to Della just as bad as everyone else. And where is my girl Blaire? I think its time her and Rush get a spot in the story. I'm going to head out even though I'd love to talk about books more. But I have to go check on my grans to make sure she is okay and if we decided to take her to a different hospital that knows what they are talking about. I swear the doctors in our town are stupid, and think they are fooling us by blaming an old lady's medication. Some people these days. Anyways, I'm out and I'll post when I finish the book. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment