Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stopped reading Crave

It feels like that the last bit of books I got from the library aren't keeping my interest. Crave is actually a very interesting book and I'm sure it will pick up later on. The only problem with that is that I don't have much patience. I want to be drawn into the book right away or a few chapters in. Right not it is all the same. Sick girl, who's name is Shay, gets a transfusion and she gets a vision about a guy named Gabriel. After the transfusion she feels unstoppable and does things that she usually wouldn't do. Even get sent to the principal's office. So, pretty boring at the moment. In order for me to get all of my books done before Sweet Reckoning comes in. I will have to stop reading this book that is taking for ever for me to read. It takes me like two days just to read one chapter. I can't blame my grans for this one anymore. Its just taking that long to read it. So if I were to rate the book right now. I'd get three stars from me. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not going to finish reading it. Maybe one of you can tell me  the ending of the book or what it is about. Well I'm off to go read one of the other books I have, so I can go back to reading Styxx. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment