Friday, August 29, 2014

Started reading Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Okay so this book is a sequel. I'd be happy to tell you what the first book is all about, but I read it like a year ago and I can't remember. It makes me sad. Also I'd like to point out that I love the girl's top on the cover. Just saying. Also the guy that is supposedly Daemon is like hot. So enough of me being a girl. I'm here to talk about the book. I haven't started it year really. I only read two chapters and from what I gathered is that in the first book had a huge battle where everyone almost died. So in order to save the girl he couldn't resist, Daemon saved her life by healing her with his alien powers. Oh yeah. Daemon is an alien and has a sister named Dee that is best friends with our main character Katy. Daemon likes to call our main character Kitten. I wish I remembered why, but I know it started when they first met when she moved into the house next door. Anyways, there is a strong connection between Katy and Daemon. Katy thinks it is because of Daemon's alien mojo. But I'm pretty sure the connection was strong even in the first book. Can't deny love at first sight, even if no one is going to admit it. So Katy got really sick in the beginning of the book. Not sure why, but I believe Daemon just healed her again to recover faster. Of course the girl was being drawn to a nearly frozen lake. Way to make Daemon panic, Katy. I think there is more to her illness and I think we find out more about it later on in the book. I'm curious how this is all going to play out, so I'm off to go read more of the book. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment