Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Finish reading If I Stay

I did it again. I peeked. Honestly, I at least waited until I was nearly finished with the book. Anyways, that is besides the point. I finally finished the book. Yay! So, you do find out what happens to Teddy. Poor baby boy didn't get a chance. Also there is a few parts that made me love the book, others that made me cry. But I still didn't like it. I was tempted to give it a four honestly. But I still gave it a three. You can boo me all you want. Haters. Anyways, now that I finished the book and found out that love wins all battles, I want to read the second book just for the hell of it. And, maybe see the movie when it comes out. Who knows? The books ending is pretty predictable, but you can't help but read to find out how it happens. I had a feeling the boyfriend would save the day and bring her back, but like I said, you can't help but read and see how he does it. So I'm off to continue reading Crave since its the only book I have now. I had to return Styxx. Sad face. There was no way I was going to get to reading that book, but I'll request that book after I play catch up for the signing I'm dying to go to in September. I'm not missing a chance to meet Jamie McGuire. Hello...She wrote Beautiful Disaster, my favorite book ever. Walking Disaster and Beautiful Oblivion are good too, but not as great as Beautiful Disaster. That book makes me cry every time. I can't help it. Anyways, I'm going to grab something to eat, harass my mother, and grab Crave from my backpack. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment