Monday, August 18, 2014

Finished reading Twisted Perfection

So I finished the book I was reading. I actually really loved the book. It even got really good after Woods's dad came into the picture and messed some things up. Its only because Woods was in love with Della and didn't want to be controlled anymore. Talk about serious control issues. The guy was a grade A jerk. At least Woods was smart enough to hunt down the girl to apologize that his father is controlling. But, at least they don't have to worry about his father anymore. If you read the other books that is related to Twisted Perfection you'd know what happened to Woods's father. Also my girl Blaire finally showed up in the book. Sadly it was only for a short period of time. Anyways, the series is really good at this point. I'm ready to request the next book. I know I have a lot of reading to do before I try everything in my power to go meet some Abbi Glines in Chicago, Illinois. I at least I think she is going to be there. But I'm off to go read If I Stay. You know the book that a movie came out for. I thought I'd read it before watching the movie. Luckly I have all the time in the world, because I have to wait until the movie comes out on DVD. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment