Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reading Twisted Perfection part 2

Nothing like taking a nap, at five at night until someone wakes you up at almost midnight, to keep me up all night to read. But it is getting to that point that someone is going to complain that there is still a light on at four in the morning. Anyways, I'm halfway through reading Twisted Perfection. I figured I would breeze though this book like nothing. Right now I'm reading about Woods admitting he messed up and had the need to explain everything to Della. They ended up agreeing to be just friends, but I have a feeling that won't last long. Also I found out the main girl in Never Too Far, her name is Blaire. Anyways, I'm wondering when that couple is going to pop up in this book. They get mentioned and all, but they aren't actually in it. Sigh. Anyways, Woods is starting to think that Della has some secrets going on with her. He is determined to find out what they are. So am I. I may have peeked a little as well. I'm sorry. I had to. I wanted to know so bad. I'm a horrible reader and I cheat too much. I deserve to be slapped on the hand or hit in the head with a book. But, I only read the conversations. I swear. They didn't give me much insight on what was going on. Made me sad. Anyways, I'm forced to put the book way for now. Sad face. Apparently we have a lights out policy somewhere that no one was nice enough to inform me with. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment