Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reading Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

I was just told that I'm no longer allowed to buy more books, or basically read. Grans words. The woman just doesn't realize that telling me not to read is like telling me not to breath. I have to read or I got crazy. Its true. I went a day with out reading and I was acting like a crazy person. Not a pretty sight. So the woman just has to deal with the fact that I want to fricken get paid to read. Total dream job right there for a bookworm. Anyways, I'm taking a break from reading Crave, and I decided to just return Styxx and recheck it out when I have more time. In other words, I'll be reading Styxx the moment Son of No one will be sent to me at the library. Always works that way. Anyways, I'm now reading Twisted Perfection.
Okay so, this book is basically a run off of Never Too Far, Forever Too Far, and what ever the other book is called. I own the books and I can't even remember the main girl's name. I'm a horrible book owner. Of course I remember the guy's name. Anyways, this book is basically about Woods, a guy who had a crush on the girl from the series I mentioned before. It basically tells you how his relationship with Della all started and whatnot. All I have to say about the book so far is that Abbi Glines wasted no time to heat things up between the two love birds. Nothing like pulling the reader in with a sex scene. But, the one thing I'm really itching to find out is what happened with Della's mom. That is one way to pull the reader in and introduce Della. You know something bad happened, but you don't know what. So I know I'm going to be spending the whole time reading the book trying to guess what happened with Della's mom. Why do they do this to me? I read slower when I'm trying to figure something out. It makes me sad. Anyways, I just finished the sex scene and I'm not on chapter three. A bit of advice with this book is to pay attention. The point of view changes and if you don't see who is telling the story, you might get confused. But I'm off to read and listen to the chipmunks run around in my ceiling. Always fun to have rodents invading your space. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment