Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Book Challenge

So my mom was nice enough to make a post on the book she is reading. You know the one I've been saying I'd read, but never do. Anyways, you can go check it out and tell her what you think. I'm here to remind you that I have this book challenge going on. I am looking for that one book where the girl falls in love with a nice nerdy guy, and I am asking for your help to find it. If you do, send me the name of the book, who wrote it, and a picture of the book. That easy. I'm not sure what you'll get if you do find one. Maybe we should brain storm on some things. Anyways, my mom and I are both sure there is a book out there that has what I'm looking for. We haven't been able to find it yet, but trust me, we are looking too. So far we have found good looking bad boys or just plain good looking guys. So remember to look out for a book that has a girl falling in love with a nice guy, or a nerdy nice guy. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment