Monday, August 11, 2014

Paused reading Crave and started Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

I know you guys are really hating me. But, I didn't stop reading Crave. I actually like it enough to want to read it. But Sweet Reckoning came in sooner then I expected because only one library has it. Anyways, I took a break from Crave to finish the Sweet Evil series. I must know what happens to Anna and Kaidan.
So, Sweet Reckoning is from a series called The Sweet Trilogy. Funny thing is that I found out that there is another book coming out with this series. How is it a trilogy if there are four books? Maybe the author didn't expect to write another book. Either way it makes me happy that there is a possiblity of more Anna and Kaidan. Loves it. So like I said, this book is in a series and just so happens to be the third book, the supposed last one until I saw that there is another book called Sweet Temptation. Anyways, the series is about a girl who is part demon and part angel. Of course, in the first book she doesn't find out until she meets a guy named Kaidan and he pretty much turns her world upside down. So she learns that she has to go across the country to meet a nun before she dies and also to get answers from her father, who happens to be in prison. So the first book is just her getting to know herself and also the fact that she falls madly in love with Kaiden. Of course the jerk leaves at the end of the book to never be seen again. Made me pretty much scream in frustration. I was pretty much like Anna at the end thinking that he couldn't just leave. Good thing that in the second book she practically fights to get answers from him. Good for her. Anyways, the second book explains what the nun wanted to tell Anna. Basically she is to lead others like her in a war against the Dukes of Hell, aka their fathers. The Dukes apparently have to be sent back to hell in order for Anna and Kaidan to be together with out the fear of being killed. Because that is what happens when the children of the Dukes fall in love. The Dukes kill them. Only because of some prophecy that had been going around for years and years. I'm still cheering for Anna and Kaidan in this whole situation. I am loving the series so far. You can't help but love the story between these two love birds. Anyways, I suggest you go read the first two books. It explains a lot that is going on. I just started reading the third book, so I'm not far enough to explain what is going on. But, I have a feeling a huge battle is beginning to build. I can't wait. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment