Saturday, August 23, 2014

Finished reading Breathe

A fricken song made me cry. And, it's not even a real song. I didn't think it was possible. Anyways, I finished Breathe and I curse it for having a fake song that brought tears to my eyes. I'm am such a sucker for romance. No doubt about it. Now I want a fricken song written about me. Thanks Abbi Glines. Anyways, I must explain what happened before we even get to the song that made me cry. So lets rewind a bit. With my last post I had stopped reading when Jax took Sadie to their first date. One benefit of dating a famous rockstar is that you can watch a movie before its released in a movie theater before its even opened. I want to be that famous. Anyways, things got a little heated in the movie theater, but Jax was a gentleman and broke it off before it got too serious. Then came a party that Sadie was invited to that was full of Jax Stone fans. Made it a little rough in the beginning, but it smoothed out towards the end. Or, so they thought. But, they have to go on one more date at a fancy restaurant before all hell breaks loose. When I say all hell breaks loose, I mean Sadie is no longer invisible like she wanted. She even got a taste at how heartless and ridiculous the media can be. Its one of the down sides to being famous,  but she did sign up for it. But, the news ended up making Jax dump Sadie and run. Broke the girl's heart to the point she didn't eat or drink for three days. Talk about being dramatic. I didn't even do that when my ex broke my heart that bad. But, I guess I'm tougher then Sadie. Anyways, after Sadie gets out of her depression, she gets a baby brother. It causes more problems for her. Also while she was out with her co-worker, Marcus and a friend of his, they just so happen to mention a song that was written about her. Its the fricken song that made me cry, because it kept coming back and being mentioned. It wouldn't go away. Also I could so feel what was going on in that song. Complete tear jerker moment. So Sadie goes through juggling three things at once, and then ends up passing out. Jax then comes back as soon as he finds out the girl is in a coma in the hospital. Why did it take Sadie being in the hospital to make Jax come back is beyond me? The guys is a fricken idiot. Anyways, he sings her out of her coma and then decides that they were going to make their relationship work. That made me happy and I might have teared up a little too. I know there is a sequel to this book and I'll be requesting it as soon as I can. I have a huge reading list that I can't seem to knock down because I keep wanting to add on to the list. I might have a slight reading problem. Its just as bad as my Mountain Dew addiction. But, I'm off to read a chapter out of another Abbi Glines book called The Vincent Brothers. Apparently is a sequel to The Vincent Boys. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment