Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Finished reading Illusion and started Wild Cards

Well I finished reading the only Sherrilyn Kenyon book I own. I really liked it and it kept me from wanting to put it down. Especially when Nick is trying to get back into his normal body. Nail bitter there. Anyways, even though I liked the book I still gave it four stars on goodreads. I can picture you guys booing me. I'm sorry guys. I just can't say that I loved the book. Sure it blew my mind in the middle, but after that is was okay. Some epic battles that kept you on your feet. But at least he ending had you pretty much screaming for more. I'd given it four and a half stars, but goodreads only does whole stars. Its lame.
Anyways, my next book is one that I have been trying to finish since the day I got it, Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles. I wish I could tell you about all that I have read so far since apparently I'm halfway through the book, but I honestly can't remember a thing. All I know is that we have a trouble maker who has to move back to his stepmom's hometown while his dad is away on some military mission or what not. Our trouble maker's name is Derek by the way. Then we have our tomboy football playing leading lady, Ashtyn. She hates Derek's guts that we know of and her boyfriend slash ex-boyfriend left the team because she ended up captain and he didn't. What a dick. I think I left off with Ashtyn asking Derek to go with her to Texas so she can go to this football camp and Derek is kind of refusing. I think that if they do go on this trip, some feelings about each other are going to surface and finally admitted. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment