Saturday, July 19, 2014

Angel Killer reading paused and started reading Down To You by M. Leighton

Okay, so I got two books from the library today, meaning I'm never going to get Angel Killer done. Just kidding. I'm taking a break from the book to read Down To You by M. Leighton. I have fourteen days to read the book, so you can see why I'm going to start reading it right away.
So I'm nice enough to show you the version I have above. I haven't started yet but I will pretty soon. According to what I read on the back there is going to be a love triangle going on. You all know how much I love to read the drama that involves love triangles. Basically its about a girl that falls in love with two guys who are apparently brothers. Well thats what I got from the back. Just reading the back makes me want to read the book. So, I'm going to make a bowl of popcorn, open a can of my favorite soda, and sit in my reading corner. I'm hoping to get this done in three days. Lets see if I do. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment