Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back to reading Angel Killer

I don't know why I didn't put this in the post about Where You Are, but I didn't and I'm wasting space. Oh well. Since I have no more books from the library and I'm still waiting for Beautiful Oblivion to arrive, I'm going to continue reading Angel Killer. You know the book where a hacker sends coordinates in code to the FBI. Which lead to a dead body of a girl that died two years previous to this case, but the body shows signs of only dying twelve hours before. Then I spent a few chapters trying to figure out how the guy was able to create the illusion of the girl climbing out of the grave without disturbing the ground around it and making the coffin look empty and open under ground. Yeah, I'm going back to that book. I left off when the are in a meeting discussing what they found at the crime scene before the body spontaneously combusted. And as a reminder, this book isn't out yet. It comes out in September. I'm feeling quiet honored to be one of the first people to read this book and tell you guys about it. So far, it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment