Sunday, July 20, 2014

Reading Down To You part 2

I'm about half way through the book and its quite interesting. There are some parts I can't read in front of my mother because she has threatened to take pictures of my facial expressions. Anyways, Olivia, one of the main characters, is a simple girl. She doesn't think highly of herself and has kissed two guys within the same week. That is right. Her cousin even set her up to embarrass her at a gathering she went with Nash because her cousin couldn't go. I could slap the girl for being so cruel. But, Nash was nice enough to turn the evening around to cheer Olivia up. He's such a sweetie. Of course things got a little heated and things are now awkward between the two. Then Olivia gets the balls to confront Cash on her suspicions about him which ended in a huge make out session and a possible arrangement. Now she has to decide which guys she wants. I don't care what her history is with bad boys, I'd go with the single guy right now. Even if her cousin is a bit of a spoiled brat and Nash deserves better. But, it was his choice choosing the snobby princess. So far the book is really good and I can hardly put it down. The only reason I do is because I'm too embarrassed when my mom pulls out the camera. Family can be so cruel sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment