Monday, October 20, 2014

Finished reading The Edge of Always

Finally I finish the book. Its a good book, but its mostly slow. Not something you should read when you have twelve other books. So lets get a talking about the book. Our two love birds have arrived in New Orleans. Andrew also just found out that his old friend died of a stroke. I'm going to add that this was literally and old friend. Anyways they have a good time and Cam ends up over thinking everything. So they leave and head to Texas. When they get there, they get married. Then they talk some more and move to Cam's home town. Andrew then tells Cam something she throws a little fit over. I understand because he biggest fear would to have Andrew die on her. Anyways, this is the point where I get confused. After the chapter about Andrew making sure that he doesn't have his brain tumor back, they then have a baby. It would be nice to have a heads up on whether Cam was pregnant again or not. Also I think it would of been nice to go through her emotions and thoughts during this pregnancy compared to the one before. Its like the whole experience got skipped and its kind of disappointing. Anyways, everyone is happy. And I think I'm going to leave it at that. I am honestly not 100% done with the book, but I want it to be done with already. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment