Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Finished reading Rowdy

I've been sneaking reading Rowdy as I try to read all of my library books. Yes, I was able to get my phone back. Anyways, I'm not sure where I left off with you guys when it comes to telling you what is going on in the book, but I'll tell you what is going on from where I remember. If I missed a chunk, you can go read the book because this series is no disappointment. So Rowdy and Salem are kind of in a relationship. He's still a little hesitant talking about Salem's sister or anything involving the past. Salem has been taken in by the group of girls that are dating all of our marked men so far, and maybe future ladies. Also Rowdy got a huge slap in the face by his past when someone came up to him claiming to be his sister. Of course his first reaction would be to not believe it, but do you blame him? He spent his whole life being pretty much alone. But maybe this is something that is good for him. He could at least hear her out. Right? Anyways, Salem goes and talks to the person that threw a curve ball at him. Gave some advice and got home to find her sister sitting in the hall all beaten up. I guess that tells the missing pieces in Rowdy's story about the past. Rowdy kind of runs when he sees Poppy, Salem's sister, and Salem took care of her sister. Salem learn the truth about her sister's life and Rowdy runs off to his new friend, Asa. They have a bit of a deep conversation where Rowdy pretty much admits his feelings for Salem. Anyways, Asa gives Rowdy some good advice that actually kind of surprised him. So Rowdy went home, got ready for bed only to have Salem magically appear. I guess she didn't want to sleep without him, so she went to him. These guys are in deep. But as if luck would have it, or should I say bad luck. Salem gets the wrong idea when she sees Rowdy hugging Poppy. It was kind of like her greatest fear coming to life. Rowdy tries to have Salem see reason, but I guess her mind is set at this point. Someone has his work cut out for him. Especially when Salem is doing everything possible to avoid him. But drastic times call for drastic measures that could involve conspiring against the sister of your girlfriend in order to kidnap her, drive her to the middle of nowhere, and make her talk. The plan actually went pretty well. I was expecting the two the hash each other out, but all it took was Rowdy saying that he had his cowboy hat. Salem was all about making up after hearing that. So they make up and get things straight only to come home to help out Asa. I couldn't help but feel bad for Asa because he's trying so hard to turn everything around, only to have some spoiled punk throw him in jail. At least this will help Rowdy get closer to his curve ball. Things are getting quite interesting in this book and I am sad that its so close to being over. But, I'm going to wrap up the last few pages. I'm going to also keep you guys hanging because I want you guys to support this amazing author by reading her book yourself. Also if you haven't noticed, I have a giveaway going on. I figured it would make up for the fact that I'm not reading as much. I'll post another one as soon as this one is over with. So go check it out because I'm being forced to clean out my shelf in order for me to get new ones. My mom can be so mean sometimes. I can't wait until I head off to the east coast and have as many books as I want. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment