Monday, October 6, 2014

Reading Opal part 3

I wonder what Blake was thinking the moment the door opened up and Dee was punching him in the face shortly after. I'm sure it would be in interesting scene to see in person or in a movie. Anyways, I'm making good progress on the book. I might actually be able to get Ugly Love done by the time my mom gets here on Saturday. I say this because I have to finish this book and finish Rome before I can read Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I have to admit that I did take a peak in Ugly Love, and no I did not read the ending. I just read the first few pages. Its quite interesting. But lets get back to Opal. After Blake gets punched in the face, they talk about their mission. Also Katy realizes that she needs to practice on her running at a very high speed. Apparently its not as easy as it looks. Good thing she has Daemon and Dawson to help her out. A little while later, Dawson and Daemon leave to go eat and Katy stayed to run more. Blake magically shows up, and ends up getting punched by Katy. I couldn't help but giggle a little with what he had to say after that. Of course, the guy should of been such a creeper. Anyways, he admits that he wanted to talk and try to fix things with Katy. Okay, he didn't exactly say it like that, but I think that is all he wants to do. I also think Blake still has a thing for Katy. I'm waiting for Daemon to finally really punch the guy. Anyways, someone from the DOD came for a visit. Made everyone doubt their mission, but they still did it. Everything was going fine until the organization came up with airborne onyx, no one predicted that. Made them all run for the river to wash off the stuff. Time for plan B I guess, or else Dawson is going to storm the place. Anyways, it was enough to make Daemon finally punch Blake in the face. Only because he figured Blake new about the airborne onyx. So after the exciting event of a failed mission, everyone goes home. Well except Katy because Daemon pretty much kidnapped her. They have a really heated moment and right when they wear about to do the naughty, Dawson acts up and Andrew comes running to Daemon for help. Talk about being a total cock-blocker. Daemon agrees too. Anyways, in order to get around the onyx, Blake comes up with an idea to build a tolerance up to it. Katy is more then happy to test that theory out on Blake. After the meeting, Katy goes home only to get attacked by her best friend. The DOD knows no boundaries. The jerks. I will also say that Katy is now one less normal friend. How sad. Of course during the whole entire scene my thoughts were "where the heck is Daemon?". Isn't he supposed to sense whether Katy is in trouble or not? Or, he could at least check on her. Oh wait, Daemon does come, after the fighting in over and Katy almost getting killed. The jerk. But he makes up for it by comforting Katy while she cried over friend. If only Dee was willing to work things out with Katy, then they could comfort each other while Daemon cleaned up the mess. Anyways, I'm going to plan out how I'm going to read three books by Saturday and hopefully pull it off. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment