Thursday, October 9, 2014

Finished reading Ugly Love

Oh. My. Gah. I officially want this book in my personal library. Also I think Miles just went in the running to become my new fictional boyfriend. Not sure why, but I guess once you look past the protective barrier he's got going on, he is pretty much perfect boyfriend material. But, I'm getting way ahead of myself. Things get more complicated since I left off. I think Miles got a little overwhelmed with what he was feeling and ran. Sounds like someone I know.....Anyways, back to the book. Tate pretty much thinks what they had was over and consumed tons of chocolate, because everyone knows that chocolate soothes a girl's broken heart. Honestly chocolate is basically a girl's best friend no matter the occasion. But, Miles gets jealous because Tate had a guy over at her apartment to study for a test or something. Tate pretty much tells him its not any of his business whether or no she is sleeping with someone else. Then some how their fight turns into a sex scene, that ends with them getting caught by Corbin. And man, is Corbin pissed at Miles. So much so that he pretty much kicks Mile's out of the apartment. Tate runs after Miles and they gets a talking. They reset some ground rules, and I'm pretty sure it is going to nip them in the butt at this point. Also good old wise Cap is noticing something that Tate isn't. I'm kind of noticing it too. Miles in in love with Tate and just won't admit it. It is so obvious. This is an example that actions speak louder then words people. Just saying. He even comes running to her when she is freaked out that a plane crashed. Even called his boss to make sure that Corbin was okay for her. Probably for his own peace of mind too, but still its something you don't do if you are doing a no strings attached relationship. Anyways, lines are starting to get burred between them and Tate can't help but fall in love with Miles more. Miles is even starting to let her see a little bit of his past. I'm sitting and waiting for the moment he finally confesses what he's feeling. But I'm going to wrap up what I'm reading and leave you guy hanging. Read the book, you'll love it. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment