Monday, October 13, 2014

Reading The Edge of Always

Okay, so I'm back to reading because my visitors have left me. Its a good thing too because I was about ready to strangle my brother. Not really, just a figure of speech. As much as that little bugger gets on my nerves and has no consideration for rules, I still love him. Anyways, I'm not sure where I left off in the book since I've been spending time with my mother and playing video games with my brother. So, I will just start talking about the book at the point I think I left off. If I'm wrong. Oh well, I'm human with horrible memory. Anyways, Andrew and Cam lost their baby. It is kind of sad. I was hoping that she wouldn't lose it. But I guess some books just don't go the way you want it too. Cam took it pretty hard, like any mother to be would. She tries to move on and so does Andrew. Only problem is, I guess they both have different ways of moving on. Andrew wants to talk about it, Cam does not. Cam says that she is fine, Andrew thinks she should go talk to someone about it. So on and so forth. Anyways, everything is a little awkward. Especially with the fact that Andrew and Cam can't do the naughty as much as they want because they are staying at Cam's old place. They are highly agreeing that they needed to get their own place. Anyways, Cam surprises Andrew when she says that its a good idea to go visit Andrew's brother in Chicago. He kind of questions her in his own way, but they end up going anyways. They end up having a good time while they are there. And that is as far as I got because I had a moment of weakness and started reading Nash. At least I have about a week to read this book and others before Rowdy comes out. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment