Thursday, October 16, 2014

Started reading Deviant by Callie Hart

I'm doing it again. I just got a like a bunch of free ebooks and I just so happen to be reading them instead of reading the book I should be, The Edge of Always. I'm a horrible person. Anyways, here is my first free ebook that I got and its quite interesting. Its pretty much a quick read, which makes it easier for me to reach 100 books by the end of the year. I'm no where near making my goal by the way. Anyways, the book starts off with our leading lady Sloane pretty much selling herself in order to get information about her sister. She is pretty much freaking out, but she goes through with it. The whole entire time she can't see because the man she is supposed to sleep with doesn't want any lights on. But she does get a slight glimpse of him as he leave out the door. Anyways, the more you read you find out that they guy is basically a hit man for what I assume is the mob or something like that. He also finds out that the guy that took him in is pretty much trading girls for money behind his back. Oh by the way our leading man is named Zeth. But back to the story. You learn that Zeth actually secretly has the hots for Sloane. But he kind of wants to avoid her, even when he gets shot. But he does go to the hospital when the girl he took in ends up trying to kill herself. Apparently this is actually a normal thing for Zeth if he leaves his housemate alone for too long. Anyways, just so happens that when he gets the hospital he runs into Sloane. He tries hard not to talk or anything, and you find out why. Apparently Sloane remembers the sound of his voice. Zeth pretty much lies and says that they don't know each other. Okay, maybe that is true. Anyways, I'm halfway through the book and I have some serious packing to do because I just got a  text stating my uncle is on his way home. So I have last minute cleaning to do before he gets here. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment