Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reading Rome by Jay Crownover

I told myself that I wouldn't do it, and damn it. I did it. I started reading Rome before I finished Opal. I just couldn't help it. The series is just too good. But, I'm putting it aside now because I have to finish Opal before one of you decides to kill me. So this is what I read so far. Remember in the last scene in Jet where Cora spills her beer all over Rome's head. If not, that is probably because you didn't finish the book or you just haven't read it yet. Anyways, this is where this book starts. Cora's reasoning is that Rome was being a jerk and treating Rule's relationship with Shaw as if it was a joke. I wouldn't of poured my drink of him, but I would of given him some choice words if I was in Cora's situation. Anyways, by doing that, she got under his skin. He just doesn't know it yet. So Rome runs off to a bar, ends up getting in a fight, and calls Nash to come rescue him from the hospital. And, the hospital scene just gets you stoked for the next book Nash. I want to know what Nash did to get on Saint's bad side. My begging for that book has already started, but I think I'm going to up it a notch because now I really want the damn book. My mom should just get me the whole series and pre-order when ever there is a new one coming out. I'm just saying. It would save her a huge headache. Anyways, I pretty much left off right there and started to scold myself. So I'm telling myself that when I finish Opal, I can then read Rome. So I guess I have to hide my phone from myself now, or I'll be tempted to pull up my Kindle app and read Rome. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment