Thursday, October 9, 2014

Reading Ugly Love part 2

Now that I'm officially done with Rome, I can focus on this lovely book. The book that ruined all books for me because it is just that good. Anyways, I don't know where I left off with you guys, so I'm just going to jump right into it. Tate and Miles go curtain shopping for his extremely bare apartment. Tate feels like this is extremely intimate, and I think Miles is going to be the one to break his own rules. He probably tells himself that he is just doing something friends do everyday and that is all Tate is, a friend. If that is so, then his is in for a big surprise. It even pains him to admit that he likes kissing Tate. Tate may secretly love the guy, but she is at least smart enough to tell herself that she doesn't want to get wrapped up in him. Even if its impossible for her. Anyways, a few days later, Miles gets promoted and everyone decides to celebrate. Tate and Miles have a moment while Corbin's back is turned on them and their friend Ian is in the restroom. Its sweet and you can't help but think that Miles is falling for Tate. There is also a few other moment and Miles hinting what he wants right in front of everyone. Luckly only Tate understood what he wanted or Corbin would be on a man hunt for Miles's neck. Everyone goes their separate ways after eating. Then there is a Kissing-in-the-rain scene. That there makes me want to melt just by reading it, because kissing in the rain is so romantic. Anyways, who thought that kissing in the rain would lead to a sex scene? Not something I'd envisioned, but I'll go with it anyways. So after the sex scene, Tate goes down and talks to Cap, the elevator man. She asks him if he's ever been in love and he tells the story about the woman he loves. She finds his story a little sad, but Cap doesn't regret any of it. And then its a chapter about Miles, I really want to tell you, but still want to keep the mystery alive. But his past is all starting to make sense to the way he is now. I don't want to reveal anything mind blowing right now, so I'm going to go. Not missing much, just a lot of sex scenes going on and more of Miles's past gets revealed. Loving this book so far. Sad that I'm almost done with it though. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment