Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Reading The Edge of Always part 2

I almost didn't finish this book and put it away. Almost, but I didn't. Because I can't do that to you guys. But, I will warn you that the closer November comes, the more my reading will dwindle. I'm not going to stop cold turkey because that will just drive me nuts. Anyways, my phone is currently charging meaning that I can't read anymore of Nash. Reason why I am now reading this book. So lets talk about what I've read so far. Andrew and Cam go visit Andrew's brother. They have a good time. I think I've already told you that, but I'm telling you again. Anyways, Cam has a heart to heart with Andrew's sister-in-law. Then they get offered to play at a bar that Andrew's brother owns. Also did I mention that Cam is now taking pills? If not, you now know. Anyways, its now show time. Apparently its the first show they've done since Cam lost the baby. Andrew is hoping that it will help Cam move one. I'm wondering when he will find out that she is taking pills. So the show goes quite well, and Cam sneaks another pill behind Andrew's back. Then she takes three more before bed. Cam says that she isn't addicted, but I'm beginning to think otherwise. After Cam sleeps until two in the afternoon, Andrew goes and finds her. He had a feeling something was wrong, and just so happens he finds a bottle of pills on the floor. He has a heart to heart with Cam. Cam almost leaves him, but he convinced her to give him a week. What ever that means. Surprise, surprise. Its a road trip. The very thing that had them fall in love with each other in such a short amount of time. Anyways, I'm going to go read Nash now that my phone is charged. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it and give this book my full attention. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment