Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Reading Rome part 4

I was finally able to finish the part where I left off when my stupid phone died. Anyways, sex scene is over and then Cora is worried about getting pregnant after doing the deed twice with no protection. Of course, they continue to do it I believe. Rome is taking it in stride, even if it involves a kid. Anyways, Rome is now running the bar where he works because the owner is busy doing other stuff. He even requited Ayden's brother Asa to help him out. I have a feeling that might be a big mistake. But, Rome doesn't care and willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. So Rome goes to Cora's and they go to bed. Only to have Rome wake up in the middle of the night and run off because he had some crazy flash back dream. Poor guy can't get some peace of mind. Maybe he should get some help and also let Cora see the dark side of him. That way he can get it off of his chest instead of holding it all in. Anyways, in his time of absence Cora finds out that she is pregnant. And as if Rome has like Cora senses, he shows up at her work in order to apologize for his behavior and almost gets in a fight with Rule. Cora tells everyone the news, Rome is pretty excited, Rule was angry then excited, Nash can't get out of his shock, and Rowdy just goes with the flow. I stand corrected. I think Rowdy is going to be my favorite out of all of them. Anyways, Rome is finally getting help to get his head back on straight. I guess walking out on Cora was kind of the slap in the face he needed. Anyways, things are going good. Cora even put a halt on everything and just wanted them to take their relationship slow. Rome describes it as being put in the friend zone by his pregnant girlfriend. I couldn't help but giggle at that point. During one of their date nights, Rome kind of fell asleep and remembered the day that Remy died. Its kind of sad and you can't help but feel bad for the guy. Good thing he had Cora there to comfort him from the memory. Rome then told her what his dream and thoughts were about. Cora just sat there and listened. It is just a heart warming scene. Anyways, they have yet another sex scene and all seems good. Cora even plans something with Shaw in order to make everyone feel better about Remy's passing. Everything seems to work out just fine, and to make things crazy Rome carries Cora out of the house telling his parents that she was pregnant and that he'll see them next week. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at that point. I could just picture it in my mind. And what do you know? My phone dies. Thank the lord that I was done with the chapter when it happened. I'm quite curious on what is going to happen next. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment