Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Started reading The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

That is right, I'm reading two books at once again. Only because my phone likes to die in the middle of a chapter while I'm reading Rowdy. Its getting to the point that I want to throw my phone across my room. I actually won't because its the only way I'll be able to read Rowdy. Anyways, while my phone charges or decides to die while I'm wide awake at night, I'm reading The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. I refuse to do that and symbol because I can't draw it in real life. So our story begins with Callie being forced to go in a party to go get her brother. She doesn't want to because of something that had happened when she was twelve. I'm not sure what, but I intend to find out. Anyways, Callie ends up seeing something that most people would pretend not to see and steps in. Then she gets her brother and leaves. And I mean the girl leaves. She ends up taking summer courses at the college she is attending. She ends up making a close friend that knows what happened to her. But on their way to harass some tour guides to help freshmen know where everything is, Callie runs into Kayden. Well Kayden more like ran into her. He doesn't recognize her at first because she looks different with longer hair and colorful clothes. Apparently she had short hair and wore black clothes all of the time. Anyways, he finally remembers her and he tries to talk to her but she is pretty scared of him. Probably because of who he hang out with in high school. Anyways, Callie's friend ends up inviting Kayden and his friend out to dinner with them and that is pretty much where I left off, because I fell asleep. Give me some credit I was reading this at like two in the morning. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment