Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Reading Nash part 3 (I don't think I need to warn about spoilers anymore)

Alright, I'm just going to jump in about the book. Only because this series is known for having a lot happen in such a short amount of time. So I will start by saying Saint had her way with Nash and then left him high and dry. She moved so fast that by the time he was able to make it into the hallway of the apartment building, she was long gone. Which lead to him getting some advice from his mysterious new neighbor. Nash just doesn't know what to think. Saint can't stop thinking about her little stunt either, even when she goes on her dreaded date with the doctor. She can't help but pick out the differences between men. So she gets to the party that she is supposed to be at with the good doctor. Only the good doctor is nothing but wanting to have the best date at the party. Saint quickly realizes that its a party where they try to out due each other. Its like high school all over again. But she decides that she has had enough and calls Nash to come rescue her. Then she tells off the good doctor, basically stating that she isn't just some show piece. I'm basically saying, 'you go girl'. She practically jumps into Nash's car, they go to her house, and Nash and her do the naughty. Basically its a sex scene full of insecurities and exploring each others boundaries. More like exploring Saint's boundaries. I don't think Nash has any. The next day, instead of enjoying the fact that she has Nash sleeping next to her, she gets called into work. Nash took that as a cue to leave, so he did. The guy could of put up a fight or something. Anyways, during the time they are apart, Saint sends Nash some flowers. My thought is 'shouldn't he be sending the flowers?' but who am I to judge. If that is the way Jay Crownover wanted to write her book, then let her write her book that way. I'm just the crazy person who thinks books are real. Anyways, after bailing her mom out of jail Saint finally calls Nash. They end up getting together where he takes her to the garage where he works on his charger from time to time. How romantic....Not. But like I said, I'm not here to judge. I love the book either way. But I have to put the book down, sadly. I have packing to do because my vacation is coming to an end. I just hope I don't try to kill my family the first day I'm home. That would be bad. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment