Friday, October 31, 2014

Lick by Kylie Scott

So this is one of the books I just picked up from the library, and what do you know, I'm already finished with it. I also think it helps that I couldn't sleep at all. And the fact that the book was actually pretty good. My first thoughts reading it was the fact that I can sadly see myself end up in the same situation as the leading lady, Evelyn. Nothing like living the full Vegas experience by waking up hungover only to find out you got married. Totally see myself in that situation. I'm not saying that I ended up getting married in Vegas, but if I were to get married I wouldn't mind going that way. No second thoughts, no cold feet, no worries. Just jump right into hot water. And Evelyn did jump into some hot water. I'm not saying that because she so happened to have married a rock god, but their relationship is a bit rocky. He has issues due to getting screwed over in the past and well, she just likes living life as planned. But we all know nothing goes as planned. Either way I liked the book and I couldn't help smile and laugh at some parts. I look forward to reading the sequel to this book and see how it all plays out. Anyways, I highly recommend this book. I for sure only picked it up because of the hot guy on the cover. Call me shallow, but I like to appreciate a good looking model on a book cover every once in a while. Sadly I didn't fall in love with a guy that has a body like the said model. But I love his goofy self none the less. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment