Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Started reading Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Okay, I don't know how long I've been waiting to read this book. It feels like forever. But I finally get to read it. Yay! Okay so here is the lowdown on what I've read so far. Our  main lady Tate arrives to live with her brother. Of course the person she meets mentions that she was stabbed in the next in a past life. She can't help but think the guy is crazy. So then she gets to her brother's apartment only to have a drunk guy leaning against the door. Not sure what to do, she calls her brother. He tells her get into the apartment and lock all of the door. Funny thing is, she left her things out in the hallway when she was in such a hurry to get to safety. So her bother calls his friend Miles to help her get her stuff. Only to find out that the drunk guy in the hall is actually Miles. So Tate has to drag him in to the apartment until he sleeps off what ever he drank. After Tate gets settled in, she discovers a crying Miles that is calling her Rachel. She doesn't know what to do, and isn't able to sneak away from him until he falls asleep. Anyways, the book then switches time periods when it goes to Miles's point of view. I think its to help the reader under stand Miles better. I'm not sure so don't hold me against it. Anyways, you find out Rachel is this girl he went to school with and had a huge crush on. Also the way his point of view is written is like a poem. It is quite interesting. Then it switches back to Tate waking up to a very grumpy Miles. He can't remember much, so she decides to have a little fun with it. At least her brother shows up and keeps them from killing each other. I just started this book and I already love it. I kind of don't want to put it down in order to tell you what is going on. So we'll see when I'll post again. Hopefully it will be when I'm halfway through the book. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment