Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Started reading Rowdy by Jay Crownover

It was like fricken Christmas when I got this book on my phone. I was so excited that my mother looked at me like I was crazy. Of course I got to four words before my phone died. So with my phone being officially charged, and reading to chapter two in the first hour of reading the book. I'm already excited how this is all going to unfold. Rowdy is already bent sideways and avoiding Salem like she is a disease. He's also not keeping it a secret, but his past is about to be exposed to everyone he knows. So I'm going to try to read more of the book so I can tell you all about the exciting things going on this book. I'm practiacally jumping in my seat waiting for a chance to read this book and not put it down. Hopefully I'll be able to get the whole series in hard copy instead of as ebooks. But beggers can't be choosers right now. Maybe I'll actually get a gift card for my birthday next month so I can buy a whole bunch of books. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment