Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reading The Edge of Always part 3

Since now I have no excuse to not read this book, I'm back to reading The Edge of Always. Or, how I like to call it the Davey Havok book. I know the guy on the cover probably looks nothing like Davey Havok, but don't rain on my parade. I missed all of my opportunities to go see my favorite band of all time and this is most likely the closest I'm going to get. So just bare with me. Also I have to remember that these books are kind of slow in the beginning, which I hate by the way, and all the good stuff happens towards the middle, endish area. Anyways, they have started their road trip that Andrew think Cam desperately needs. He ends up getting them separate rooms at their first stop, and Cam is not too happy about it. She says its kind of pointless since they have been sleeping together and having sex tons of times. Andrew just shrugged it off and told her it was just for the night. Apparently it was good for her in his mind. He also leaves her an envelope to look at. Which she does and she ends up storming out of her hotel room. Kind of dramatic isn't she? Anyways, Andrew goes looking for her and end up having a heart to heart on the beach. Of course their heart to heart leads to sexual things which I think Cam secretly found quite thrilling. Anyways, I'm going to leave it at that because I have dogs to let out and a house to clean. My uncle supposedly is to return either today or tomorrow, and I haven't done anything he's asked me to do while he was away. Opps. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment