Thursday, October 23, 2014

Reading Rowdy

I should be halfway through this book by now, but I'm not. And that makes me mad. Only because my mom is mean and likes to take my phone way from me just to see me beg. Parents sometimes. It to that point where I'm happy I'm moving to a different state. Anyways, you aren't here to see me complain about my mother and her thing against me reading all of the time. I should be happy that my mom isn't as bad as my Grans when it comes to my reading. So lets talk about Rowdy. We all know how much I love these tattooed boys in the series. Anyways, we all know that Rowdy was on the run from Salem since she came back into his life. It got so bad to the point that Salem pretty much grabbed him and demand that he talk it out with her. Girl got sass. Of course this lead to Salem getting a talking to from Cora. Rowdy and Salem still do circles around each other until Nash tells Rowdy that Salem is in charge of the new store. Rowdy discovers Salem's tattoo and ends up kissing her. Then runs as soon as Salem gets on the phone with her sister. That is when Salem decides that it is time to find out what really happened between them. Only she didn't expect it to be something so huge. You must read to find out what the huge secret is because I'm no telling. Anyways, Rowdy then tells Salem that she better get her mind straightened out because he wants to try being more then friends. Then it becomes Salem who is avoiding Rowdy like he's a disease. So in his approach to find Salem, Rowdy spills the beans about Ayden leaving and finds out that Shaw is pregnant. Which makes him congratulate both her and Rule. I was wondering when this was going to happen since is was kind of mentioned in Rome. Then Rowdy finally finds Salem, or Salem finds Rowdy surrounded by happy girls. Anyways Rowdy asks Salem to go out with him on the weekend. She agrees only to find out that their date is at the park. She can't help but joke asking if they are like twelve or something. Rowdy just brushes it off and then my phone died. This is why mothers are not allowed to take phones away because she wants you to spend time with the fam. Guess I'm reading my other book until my phone is charged. So until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment