Thursday, October 16, 2014

Finished reading Nash

So I just finished Nash this morning, which makes me sad. And as always I love the book as much as every book in the series. Now I don't think I can wait until Rowdy comes out, even if it only like five days ways. I feel like I need the book now. Anyways, lets talk about the final moments of Nash. The book almost went with out any heartbreaking moments where the relationship is on the line. But from what Saint walked in on, I actually thought the same thing she did. I even would of reacted the same way. Nash went after her when she tried to leave and explain. That is when she should of mention that she did call and he didn't answer. So she flees town, even the state. Has a wonderful heart to heart with her mom. Heads back home only to find out that Nash is at the worst part in his life because Phil is fading fast. So she practically tackles him when he answers the door, saying how sorry she was. The Saint stayed by Nash's side through the passing and funeral arrangements. Also I still think Nash's mom is a bitch and his stepdad is an ass. They even had the nerve to show up at Phil's funeral after saying all those horrible things about him. I also agree with Nash, his mom should of just let Phil have him and be done with it. I'm still mad about what she said to Nash when he went to get answers. Anyways, everything is pretty dandy. Nash named the new shop after Saint, I honestly thought he was going to propose. Nash hires Salem which really turned Rowdy's world upside down and that is pretty much where Jay Crownover left it off. In my mind I was screaming "No! You can't do this to me!" and I might have quickly texted my mom saying to make sure that money is in my account so I can get Rowdy when it comes out. I love this series too much, sadly none of the guys became my fictional boyfriend. But I did fall in love with one of Colleen Hoover's characters. I think I have a thing for extremely complicated guys. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment