Monday, October 13, 2014

Reading Nash by Jay Crownover (Spoilers if you haven't read Rome)

I admit that I've been a very bad girl. Instead of reading The Edge of Always like I should be, I'm here sitting reading Nash. How could I not read this book after how Rome ended? It was all I could think about. What did Nash do to Saint that made her hate him? Why didn't Phil tell Nash that he was his dad? Why keep it a secret at all? So many questions and only one get answered so far. Apparently back in high school, there was possibly a misunderstanding. I have a feeling there was and Saint just heard Nash talking about some other girl. Saint just naturally assumed because of her low self-esteem. If only she knew that Nash figured that she was out of his league and not the other way around. Anyways, apparently Nash avoids everyone for a week because of the news that was just thrown on his lap. Everyone is trying to make him come to his senses and spend what little time he has left with Phil. Saint even breaks rules in order to snap him out of it. Sure she gets assaulted with the best kiss ever, but at least the girl tried. It takes Rule storming in Nash's place for the guy to get up and get out. Not like he had any choice because I guess Rule looked ready to beat some sense into the guy. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment