Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Reading Ugly Love

If you haven't noticed, I'm reading two books at once again. I figured it help with my time line if I read Ugly Love between the times that my phone is charging, since Rome is an ebook that I got through my Kindle app. Anyways, I'm going to keep the mystery of Miles alive with this book. Make you guys want to read it. So Tate came home from work only to find a bunch of guys in her brother's apartment. Apparently they all get together to watch the game, even when her brother is not home. Miles mentions that she can study at his place, which she does because she wants to learn more about him. Only problem is that there is nothing to see in his apartment. Major disappointment to Tate when she tried to snoop. But she is surprised when she finds out that Miles is a pilot, and is highly impressed. This actually confuses her because she wasn't impressed when another guy told her he was a pilot. Of course she has to say something out of line and make things awkward between Miles and her. Silly Tate. Its more awkward when he joins her and her brother for Thanksgiving with their parents. She can't help but stare at him in the care, Miles even caresses her foot while Corbin, Tate's brother, is sound asleep. Something is brewing here. Anyways, while they are all at Tate's and Corbin's parent's house, Miles ends up getting hurt trying to play hero. Tate fixes him up the best she could, and even tells him that if he dies, she had no part in fixing him up. Also apparently all it takes for Miles to put the moves on Tate is to have her close to him, stitching up his hand. Who knew? Anyways, Miles ends up kissing Tate only to leave her hanging, and tells her to never let him kiss her again. I'm thinking the same thing she is at this point. What the hell Miles? So all the way through dinner, Tate can't stop thinking about the kiss. She also learns that Miles hasn't had a girlfriend for like six years. Its also to the point that Corbin spent three years thinking that Miles was gay. Corbin then says something and Miles pretty much closes everyone off. I'm guessing Corbin said something he shouldn't have. So fast forward to night time. Tate can't sleep and she notices the Miles is up, the creeper. Tate, not Miles. Anyways, she decides to follow him. Like I said before, the creeper. Of course, I don't blame the girl. If he's hot, I'd follow him around like a lost puppy too. But back to the story. Anyways, they end up talking a little bit. They admit that they are attracted to each other and Miles pretty much asks to just have sex with Tate. She pretty much just turned to mush. The girl needs some self respect. So they all head home because they all have to return to work. Of course that doesn't stop like the hottest scene I've read in a book so far. Not sure why. Honestly I think all of the naughty scenes are pretty hot. And that makes me sound like a complete perv. Gosh I'm terrible. Anyways, Miles pretty much gives Tate the brush off afterwards. My thoughts where, what did you expect? But, I'm going to wrap up this chapter and try to finish Rome by Jay Crownover. But I'm pretty sure this book just ruined all other books for me. If you read it, then you'll understand what I mean, hopefully. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment