Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reading The Edge of Always part 4

So I'm just going to jump into talking about the book because I want to get these post about the book done with. This is taking me way too long to read. Anyways, birthdays are celebrated since I left off last. Of course Cam was nice enough to throw a bucket of ice water on Andrew why he was sleeping. Which ended with him chasing after her through out the hotel halls naked. The boy as no shame. Then they end up going to a beach in some city. Get drugged. Andrew ends up getting in a fight and is completely angry with himself for the events that took place while being drugged. Then they end up in a new town, get part time jobs which lands into them betting. Basically they wanted to see who would get the most tips in one night. Cam pretty much owned Andrew on that one. Then they perform for a bit and have a pretty good time. But then it was time for them to leave and move on to a different state. As soon as they hit Louisiana, Andrew and Cam stop at the field they first tried to sleep under the stars and try again. They even have a serious conversation about what they wanted to be and all that. I think the whole scene is kind of sweet. And at this point I kind of peaked to see what is going to happen. I just read the conversations and didn't get much. I was more confused then anything. I learned absolutely nothing in my cheating, it was kind of disappointing. So I have to read in order for it to make more sense. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment