Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I got Opal back!

For those who have been wondering what the hell I've been doing for the past few days, I've been enjoying being home from my mini vacation from the fam. Nothing like going to a quiet small town to get a lot of reading done. Anyways, I took a break from reading too. I also was going to finish Original Sin, but as I continued to try to read it, I realized that it just wasn't happening. Maybe I'll read it again one day, maybe not. We'll never know. Then I tried to read Love Gone Mad by Mark Rubinstein, but I found out I'm too scattered brain for that book. Didn't even think it was right to rate and talk about a book that I am too easily distracted to read. So I removed it from all of my reading lists and figured that one day I will be able to read the book. Then I figured I'd read Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan. I made some good progress on the book, but then my family keeps me too busy to even read the book. Its like they know I'm about to pick it up or that I just started a page, and then they are asking me to do a whole bunch of things. It makes my head spin. So after three failed attemps on reading, my mom told me that she can't read Opal because she peaked. She knows how it ends and now she can't finish it and just wants the fourth book. Which means, I got the book back. I'm so happy. Anyways, I'm not sure where I left off with you guys, but I will say that they had their meeting with Black and Katy finally confronts Dee. I think Katy got more out of Blake then she did with Dee. Can't Dee see that the girl is trying. Anyways, I'm off to read some more of Opal. I'm pretty sure I'll have this done before I leave town for two weeks. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment