Thursday, October 9, 2014

Finished reading Rome

I'm so forcing myself to finish this book, because I want to read more of Ugly Love. Anyways, Rome now owns a bar. He also declares his love for Cora. She is pretty much shocked that he would say such a thing. Also she is still living in the past and is afraid that Rome is going to hurt her just as bad as her ex. The girl really needs to leave the past in the past and live in the now. Anyways, Cora's ex comes into the picture because he wants to make amends and take Cora back. Boy isn't he a little too late? He got quite a shock to find her pregnant and pretty much doesn't love him anymore. Cora even ends up saying something that she should have. Rome gets pissed and drives off to work. Cora decides that she was going to talk to him and apologize for what she said. Sadly, Rome gets shot. I swear to God that I thought the guy was going to die. I might have cried a long with Cora while she was going through the whole thing. Luckly he pulls through. Just in time to see his brother propose to the love of his life. Could of picked a better setting, but he at least proposed. So that is pretty much the rest of the story. Most of the ending of the book is you being on the edge of the seat wondering if Rome was going to live or die. I could go into more detail of the end of the book, but where would the fun be in that?  I want you guys to read it, not ruin the book for you. But, once again I fall in love with the Marked Men series and about ready to beg my mom to get me Nash and Rowdy. So far none of these guys became my new fictional boyfriend. Rule is the only one that came pretty damn close, but Travis Maddox still takes the cake. Alright, I'm going to head out, drink my coffee, and read some more of Ugly Love since its the only book I want to read now. Darn you Colleen for writing a book that got me hooked with in its first few pages and ruined all other books for me. But who am I to complain. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment