Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Reading Nash part 4

The funny thing about the internet going out is that I didn't enjoy reading as much. Probably because I couldn't talk to my mother and couldn't explain what was going on. This is when I really wish I had a phone. Stupid Sprint. Anyways, I'm surprisingly not finished with Nash yet. I have about a quarter of it left and I just know the heart breaking moment is coming up. Also I just finished reading the peak at Salem Cruz, the leading lady for Rowdy. Just made me super excited for the book to come out. Anyways, we are here to talk about Nash and not Rowdy. So I'm not sure where I left off honestly. Oh now I remember! They were having their date at a car garage, and I have to admit that it actually ends up being kind of romantic. Nash pretty much lets Saint into his world a little bit, but you'll have to read to find out. Then it leads to something that Saint always wanted to do in high school but never had the chance. She wanted to have sex in a car. This also inspires Nash to let her live out everything she missed in high school. But with all good things put aside, including the start of the new shop, Nash goes to see his mother. The boy is ready for some damn answers. He gets them and I kind of want to hit the woman. I'm not surprised that Nash ends up furious with her. I would be to if she admitted that she didn't want me because of who my father was. What a bitch. Luckly he had Saint to help him get his mind off of the conversation and make him all warm and fuzzy inside. I know somewhere around this part Nash pretty much told Saint that she was either all in it like he was, or she could just leave him the hell alone. It might of been after the whole ice skating date, but I'm not sure. Anyways, Nash's hands get fuller as Phil gets sicker. He knows he has to spend as much time as he can with Phil because he knows that his time with him is limited. Poor Nash. Anyways, Saint was nice enough to help out with Phil. So Nash returns the favor by helping her out with her nieces and nephews, which Saint's sister didn't like at all. Anyways, my phone died again so I have to let it charge before I can finish Nash. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment