Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reading Opal

I know I've been slacking and have been missing for a few days. I'm sorry. That's what I get when I finally decide to finish an old series that I read back in middle school. I'm not finished yet with it, but I'm pretty dang close. Also the reason why I'm now censoring myself is because I just found out that fam is now stalking my blog. They probably already know that I swear, but lets not take any chances. But, I finally picked up Opal, well more like unpacked Opal since I'm chilling at my uncle's for a few days. Also I've been signing up and preparing for National Novels Writers Month. I think that is what its called. Either way, I'm writing the whole month of November and then entering my piece in a contest. Not sure what the prize will be if I win, but I thought it would be fun. So the whole month of November, I will not be reading. You can start a riot later.
Anyways, lets get talking about Opal, which I realized that I'm really slacking in this series. Not only does my mom tend to steal the books from me, but I can't remember many of the characters. I literally sat for five minutes trying to remember who Lesa was. I'm still not sure who it is. Dang you Daemon for being so hot on the cover. Anyways, I guess I missed a few pages somewhere or I wasn't really paying attention, because my house is a mad house, but I guess Katy and Daemon are going somewhere for something. I don't remember what. I know I should but I don't. So if someone is reading this book too or has read it, can you please refresh my memory. I feel like an idiot for not remembering. Anyways, back to the book. Katy and her friend Lesa are having a heart to heart, kind of. Lesa pretty much picked out an outfit for Katy to wear for when Katy goes out with Daemon to where ever they are going. After the outfit has been chosen Lesa asks about Daemon and Katy's answer sounds like a romance novel. Then they talked all serious about Dee and how she is acting. Lesa even mentions some rumors that were going around and Katy kind of internally panics. Not sure why. Its not like everyone believes that they are going to school with a whole bunch of aliens. They are more like thinking mob hit or something like that. Katy needs to chill. Anyways, I think this post is long enough. I'll be sure to write more. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment